Thursday, March 27, 2014

Week 5 Day 6

Right now, I am sipping on some green tea as I sit in front of my laptop typing this. =) Feels good to have a drink I like. Yes caffeine is bad but i'll just have one cup to make my day better!

I had lots and lots of nausea today. And feelings of bloatedness. Mealtimes are no longer as enjoyable as they are. My nausea does NOT go away when i eat anymore. Oh well, at least these symptoms mean that baby is growing well? Or that there is enough progesterone in my blood, enough for the baby and to make me nauseous... Who said becoming a mum was easy?

On another note, the discharge got a lot lesser today. =) the amount is back to what i used to see 2 weeks ago. I hope that it stays this way or better still, stops totally. One can always hope!

Within these couple of weeks of pregnancy (to be exact, 13 days since i found out i was pregnant), I have found great admiration for each and every woman who has had gone through this journey. The discomfort that a pregnant woman feels daily... is really no fun at all! =X But i guess like everything in life, the discomfort passes with time and people forget about it. I would not say that my pregnancy symptoms are horrible, but they are definitely not pleasant.

And for now, i'm taking one day at a time. =) Praying that baby will grow up stronger, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment